- 4 (3/4 inch) fresh tuna steaks
- 1 (8 oz.) bottle Italian dressing
- 1/4 c. Worcestershire sauce
Marinate tuna steaks in Italian dressing and Worcestershire sauce 1 to 2 hours. Grill on Bar-B-Q pit 15 to 20 minutes on each side. Fish will flake when done. Serve with crawfish sauce on top.
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 stick butter
- 1 c. fresh mushroom slices
- 1 pt. half & half
- 3 tbsp. flour
- Dash of liquid crab boil
- 2 c. crawfish tails or shrimp or 1 lb. crabmeat
Saute onions and mushrooms in butter until tender. Stir in flour until smooth, but do not brown. Fold in seafood and heat. Add half & half and simmer, stirring until thick. Add dash of crab boil and salt to taste. Serve over grilled tuna steaks or grilled rib eyes. The fresh tuna steak recipe is ready ! Enjoy the party !