Thursday, September 18, 2008
Grilled Tuna Teriyaki
Try this grilled tuna steak with teriyaki style.... great taste !
* 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine
* 1 large clove garlic, minced
* 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
* 4 (6 ounce) tuna steaks (about 3/4 inch thick)
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. In a shallow dish, stir together soy sauce, rice wine, garlic, and ginger. Place tuna in the marinade, and turn to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
3. Remove tuna from marinade, and discard remaining liquid. Brush both sides of steaks with oil.
4. Cook tuna for approximately for 3 to 6 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
The grilled tuna teriyaki is ready to serve...a great Japanese style steak !