TUNA & MARINADE:
- 4 fresh tuna steaks (about 4 oz. each), 1 inch thick
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1/8 c. black nicoise olives
Mix tuna-marinade ingredients in a bowl. Place tuna steaks in one layer in a shallow glass dish; coat with the marinade. Refrigerate, covered, for 1 hour, turning fish twice. Grease grill with cooking spray. Remove tuna from marinade, scraping of bits that cling; place in center of grill over medium-hot coals.
Grill for 10 minutes, turning tuna only once during cooking. Fish should be slightly pink inside. Arrange fish on a platter and serve with your favorite green-bean salad. Sprinkle fish with olives and parsley. The fresh tuna steak recipe of nicoise is ready to serve...hmmm....great taste ! Enjoy it !