Thursday, September 18, 2008
Tarragon Tuna Steaks
Another great tuna steak recipe to try...with tarragon..nice !
* 3 tablespoons olive oil
* 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
* 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
* 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
* freshly ground black pepper to taste
* 1 1/2 pounds fresh tuna steaks
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic, tarragon vinegar, dried tarragon and pepper. Place tuna steaks into the mixture. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours.
2. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
3. Grill tuna steaks 8 to 10 minutes per side, until the tuna flakes easily and is opaque in the center.
The tuna steak recipe is ready to serve...great taste ! Enjoy the party !